Wednesday 21 April 2010

by the way



Hi guys!

Just a quick post today because I had a long boring day at work and can't wait for the broccoli-potatoe-meat-feta cheese-casserole that's cooking in the oven, yum :)



jeans: h&m, shoes: sacha, shirt: only,
cardigan: h&m, circle scarf: forever 18, bag: pieces


I got up too late this morning and was in a hurry, so the outfit was casual and comfortable. Honestly I was still exhausted from this nerve-wracking exam day yesterday.




I also bought a heart-shaped tray and a cute little tea light house for the balcony table.
Remember
Bollö? :)







Have a nice evening! I'll be back with better outfits during the next days ;)

now playing: Chevelle - Vitamin R
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. I love those shoes, they are so cute, where are they from?

    Also just wanted to let you know I gave you a little blog award.

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger