Wednesday 26 May 2010

in the garden


Hi guys!

Today I show you more of yesterday's birthday dinner at my Dad's house. The weather was lovely, not too warm, not too cold, but a little windy and Dad's girlfriend Judith cooked yummy food for me :) Furthermore there's Dad's beautiful garden on which we had the greatest view from the patio.




the garden is the perfect setting for springy photos



my birthday cake :)



by the way: this cute skirt is a fleamarket bargain for 2 Euro,
I'm not sure, but I think its handmade by the former owner



posing with a full tummy is kinda hard ;)





fillet of pork, rosemary potatoes and fresh asparagus, yum!



and coconut ice-cream with strawberries and cream for dessert




skirt: fleamarket, shirt: h&m, shoes: thrifted,
necklace & bracelets: accessorize, belt: vintage




Have a wonderful day! :)




now playing: k'naan - wavin flag (the best football song ever!)

Share this article :

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the skirt!!!! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing and so are the photos. Your dad's place is so lovely and I'm happy the weather so so amazing during your celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt looks awesome on you, suits you really well :) Your dads garden is really pretty, it looks so big for a German garden, does he live in the country?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yellow and that skirt is fabulous! What a pretty garden. And your dessert looks wonderful. I love strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute pictures! Really like the yellow of that skirt together with your dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics..
    I'm following you ♥

    http://crazystyleniky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger