Friday 28 May 2010

mails and contests



Hi guys!


I don't really have time for a proper post today because I have to go to bed very early. My father and his girlfriend leave for Andalusia tomorrow morning (holidays) and i have to drive them to the airport. That means I'll have to get up at 4.30 am! God, I'll be a zombie haha :)



Anyway, I checked my mails for the first time since last week or so today and had some nice reminders and invitations to contests in my inbox.

First of all Couturious has a great Foley + Corinna Arm Candy contest going on! You have to style a chic outfit with the gorgeous Wrapped Chain Handbag to enter and the price is what? The bag itself!
For all of you who don't know Couturious yet, it's like a virtual paper dolls paradise :)



I also got a mail from the lovely Sybil of Animated Confessions, who invited me to join the sway girls list. I red about sway.com, but I still don't get what it's all about completely. It's about voting for certain dresses that will be offered for 50% off to everyone who voted I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong :)
They are still looking for more girls who like to vote, so if you want to join, you can sign up here.



top: h&m, jeans & cardi: zara, shoes: underground, necklace: kool kat kustom



The last point for today is the Mode Republic Street Fashion Contest, which I am invited to. I will submit photos soon, but I saw that there are already lots of great competitors, so you can keep your fingers crossed for me or take part too, or both ;)


That's it so far. Have a nice day!


P.S. And don't forget to check out my latest giveaway post!!!
Share this article :

7 comments:

  1. Loving the necklace girl. Hope you could follow my blog =) u got a new follower now =)

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme know if you find out more about sway, the site doesn't really say alot.... I don't wear dresses often, but I might wear more dresses if I found nice ones that weren't too expensive... who knows?!
    Good luck keeping your eyes open tmrw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the mention! basically, what sway.com will do is produce dresses for their site. then, before selling it to the public, they show it to the members of sway.com and the members get to have a say about the dress (if it's hot or not). also, they offer dresses 50% off the retail price for sway members only, until they are set out for public comsumption/purchase (when they are priced a higher amount).

    so basically, to be able to get a good deal and first dibs on the dresses, you have to sign up. sign up is free, plus i do have a voucher for a $10 gc if you sign up on sway.com/sybil

    hope that didn't confuse you more! hahaha! thanks for signing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top/dress?? is so cute. Really love the nautical theme! Hope you get some sleep yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love that necklace amazing. You have great style xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger