Saturday 29 January 2011

occasions



Hi guys!

Isn't this the most beautiful Saturday morning today? Well, at least here it is. It's one of those crisp sunny winter mornings that immdiately put me in a good mood when I got up.
I didn't have time to take outfit photos yesterday and Thursday, but I found some photos from last week as a kind of compensation. They were taken when I re-wore pieces from this look before they went to the laundry box.
You're probably like: "Oh come on? Another outfit with the plaid shirt and red cardi! How boring!". Yes, I know I know! Sorry, but I wear these two pieces a lot because they go with almost everything in my closet. I promise improvement!
I combed through all the sale sections yesterday and found some amazing bargains! The last sale days are always the best because everything is cheap as hell, so I snapped at the chance. Now I have some nice new clothes for future outfit posts.




♥ dress: h&m ♥ shirt: pimkie ♥ cardi: gina tricot ♥ leggings: ergee ♥ boots: bullboxer ♥ necklace: accessorize ♥ ring: six ♥




Okay, I didn't have time to take photos of my outfits, but you know what? Isn't it also the fact that I didn't have any special occasions to wear something nice? So why take outfit photos if you don't wear something nice?
That's something I talked about with a colleague the other day. It's so sad that the only two regular occasions for me to dress nicely are uni or work. That's what makes my motivation to put together a good outfit in the morning disappear sometimes. On the one hand I'm often like "Why should I wear something else than jeans a t-shirt to work?", but then again on the other hand I think "When you don't have special occasions to dress up, why not dress up daily, right?"
Well, okay I don't really dress up in terms of wearing business chic or so but what I mean is simply putting together something more than jeans and a shirt and most notably trying to combine different pieces to create new looks with the same old clothes.
Fashion gives you the possibility to be different everyday, so isn't it all about dressing based on how you feel and taking the challenge to create new looks over and over again?
What's your opinion about it?











Speaking about occasions: tonight we're invited to a Russian restaurant by Mum and her boyfriend and tomorrow we'll go to a Greek restaurant with Patrick's parents, so there I have two occasions. I don't know what to wear yet, we'll see ;)

Have a wonderful Saturday!






now playing: kanye west feat. chris martin - homecoming

Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. I so love creating new looks....you my dear are an inspiration to us all!!! I adore your necklace!!!

    Have fun tonight...sounds like you are going to some yummy places this weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. dankeschön, ich kann das kompliment nur zurück geben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your sweater and your ring and your necklace ....great outfit dear:)

    http://mishuella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most amazing accessories!!!!

    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also der Nagellack war ja auch billig :D
    Ich weiß genau was du meinst! Einerseits will man sich schick anziehen, weil man ja sonst auch keine Gelegnheit hat, aber andererseits hat man manchmal einfach keine lust und denkt wozu das ganze. Hab ich auch so, vor allem wenn ich zur Arbeit gehe! Aber das wechselt sich bei mir mit der stimmung ab ^^
    Deine Kette ist so hübsch <3 und das Kleid ist auch sehr süß!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger