Monday 11 July 2011

summing up favourites #7: girliness with a twist




Hi guys!

It's time for another "Summing up favourites" post! Again I collected the most lovely outfits from the blogosphere in my browser's bookmarks to put them together to this super-inspiring post. It's July, it's summer, the world is full of sunshine, birds, ice cream, parasols, flowers... so if you're not a girly girl all year, at least the summer brings out your wish for pastel florals, breezy skirts, straw hats, bows and bird prints. Admit it! I know there's at least a tiny bit of girly girl in all of us ;)

So I collected outfits of ladies that pull off the girly summer look with a twist. It can be a vintage twist, a modern twist, a self-ironic twist. Here they are:


K is for Kani and Fashezine



Louder than Silence and Kendi Everyday



Sock Monkey and Gee and Magpie Girl



The Feather Den and The Styling Dutchman


I hope you feel as inspired as I do now?

Have a lovely day! :)
Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. I love all these looks, so feminine and flirty. Perfect for the summer
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger