Tuesday 18 October 2011

shop my closet



Hi guys!

I'm sorry I haven't given a sign of life the last few days, somehow I didn't have interesting photos and also no time to blog, but now I've got some future posts up my sleeve for this week.
It's already bedtime so I'm keeping this post short: I have sorted out my wardrobe rigorously and spent the whole Sunday photographing, taking measurements and creating auctions on Ebay.


Up for grabs (amongst other items):





Where?

my Ebay

until Sunday the 23rd of October




What else?


Europe-wide or international shipping on request!
Drop me a line via e-mail or via Ebay if you have questions.

Happy Monday! :)

And for my German readers: mein Kleiderkreisel wird in den kommenden Tagen auch wieder aufgestockt!
Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. Those items are so lovely! Especially the bike dress from Primark.

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't just start a self imposed shopping ban I'd be all over this, but yesterday I added up all my visa purchases of clothes after online shopping and realize I have an issue haha
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger