Saturday 7 January 2012

look past the blinding light



Hi guys!

Finally it's Saturday, my favourite day of the week. Whew this weekend I have so many things on my to-do list. I need to do some more fine tuning to my new blog design, stick to my resolution to go to gym three times a week (one time left for this week), post the filled sweet peppers recipe we had on NYE, write an essay and a text summary for uni, catch up reading my seminar papers......
So basically I'll probably stay at home all day and try to get things done.
What are your plans?



♥ jacket: vila
cardi + dress: h&m ♥ belt: thrifted ♥ tights: primark ♥ boots: gamloong ♥ necklace: ebay ♥ watch: american apparel ♥



By the way I kept the brown jacket. A few weeks ago I ordered a jacket in two different colours and wasn't sure about which one to keep, well I went for brown. I also like black jackets a lot but this one just didn't feel right in black, the contrast was too hard with my outfits somehow.

Oh and there's a funny little story about my stupidity concerning this watch: I bought it last summer. Why haven't I worn it? Well, it only has one single button but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to adjust the time.
The other day I finally managed to ask Patrick and he adjusted it for me in a heartbeat, but indifferent as I am I forgot to ask how and now I'm still not able to do it myself. Hooray for stupidity... ;)

Have a lovely weekend!








now playing: two door cinema club - cigarettes in the theatre
Share this article :

5 comments:

  1. I love how you combine black and brown, it looks so good!! That knit cardigan is sooo pretty! I really like it layered under your coat and your cute owl necklace.
    Thats sweet he was able to fix that for you, I couldn't do it myself either haha
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so comfy! i love this look, and that necklace... i'd love to see your accessory collection, i bet you have a million things, and all of them so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey huns! ^^ the brown coat was definately a great choice! looks luvly on you! ^^d a bizibii weekend for you then! hope it went alright ^^d MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, you are so adorable! I seriously LOLed when you said you couldn't adjust the watch. We are so alike!

    I absolutely adore this outfit so much! I really love the color palette and I'm totally in love with your jacket! I think the brown suits you perfectly :)

    xoxo
    lyndsey of hellolyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog, you are too cute. following! i am obsessed, OBSESSED with those boots. seriously so cute.

    jemmza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger