Saturday 7 January 2012

summing up favourites #10: december 2011




Hi guys!

I'm a bit late, but I still wanted to share with you my favourite outfits from the blogosphere of December 2011. I've seen so many festive, cute and christmassy looks over the last weeks, but these here are my very very favourites out of all the pretty ones:


Delightfully Tacky



In Her Stilettos



K Is For Kani



La Belle Oiselle



Little Chief Honeybee



Miss Twinkle



Monochroma.Chic



Calivintage



Sock Monkey And Gee



Urban Tease



Venila Kostis



Waking Life


All amazing, aren't they? God, how I wish we had a snowy winter here in Germany! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, still hoping it will come before spring arrives.....

Have a great day!




now playing: make do and mend - transparent seas
Share this article :

7 comments:

  1. oh what lovely piccies and pretty outfits. ^^<3 MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit from delightfully tacky, and that dress that Miss Twinkle is wearing is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the feature!!! I really like your new blog design too. For some reason I missed Kani's amazing fringe outfit so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have snow in Lake Tahoe either...all the ski resorts are closing, so sad!
    Love all these outfits, especially Elizabeth's and Kani's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the camel coat!

    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger