Friday 24 February 2012

click - look - read - comment (new found blogs I love)



Hi guys!

It's Friday, that means I'm coming home from my Budapest city trip today.
How did you like my two lovely guest bloggers Inés and Jenna? They have become two good blogger friends of mine and I would like to thank them again for helping me out while I was away!

I already knew that I would be too busy to put together a post tonight, so I prepared one about some amazing blogs I've found and started following lately. These are not necessarily new blogs, so please forgive me if you already know them ;)
Here we go:


- click here to visit -



- click here to visit -



- click here to visit -



- click here to visit -



- click here to visit -



- click here to visit -



I hope you liked these?!
Have fun browsing! ;)

Next time I'll be back with some photos from my Budapest trip, so please pop in if you're interested.

Happy Friday everyone!








now playing: band of horses - life on earth
Share this article :

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this bloggers with us! I'm allready clicing and enjoying the posts! thanks!

    very cute look! you look like a doll as usual.
    I don't personally have a habit to regret (or which is more honest, don't let myself to). but I love your lines very much!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. your blog is so nice so I coundn't resist. new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back sweetie!
    Hope you had a great trip! ^^d
    Loved your guest bloggers and the new found goodness. ^^d Will be clicking thru all of them ^^d
    Have a fun weekend! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hope you had a good time in Budapest! For some reason I thought you're going in March... Sorry! I didn't send you any shopping recommendations as I always thought I have time... :( Oh, we must meet up next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. richtig schöne zusammenstellung :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The back on that grey dress was neat!

    http://aubreydoesthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendations! I can't wait to take a look!
    -Liz
    http://restonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger