Wednesday 22 February 2012

smitten guest post - a trip to Vancouver

Photobucket


Hello there lovely readers!

My name is Jenna from Smitten and I'm guest blogging while Carina is away! She asked me to come up with an outfit that I'd wear if I were going to travel somewhere. Well I am about to leave to go to Vancouver, BC, Canada to visit my brother and came up with something I'd like to wear while I was there!


Well since it likes to rain in Vancouver, but will be warmer than where I live, I needed a light, hooded, rain proof jacket. This one from H&M is so perfect, I bought it before I went last year. One of my favourite colour combinations at the moment is teal and mustard. I can't get enough of it! A cute lace sleeved top, sparkly flats and ray bans top this look off and I am good to go for walking around Stanley Park, going downtown to get some sushi or go to the Vancouver Art Gallery :)


xJennaD


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Outfit: Skirt-Urban Outfitters, Top-?, Belt-Ardene, Scarf-Gift, Jacket-H&M, Flats-Payless

Share this article :

10 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! It is so nice to meet you Jenna...I am from the Vancouver area as well...off to visit your blog right now...love love the mustard shirt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of the outfit !

    If you like French fashion, you will surely like my blog, so I'm inviting you to visit, and maybe follow it if you want to support and wanna be the first to know when I post ;) Also, I'm hosting a giveaway, don't forget to enter !


    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! Love the teal/mustard twist on yellow/blue. Lovely.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Jenna! Best Style Ever. I love the light, rain-proof jacket. Can't wait till it warms up enough here to wear one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring me lady :D
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt! Mustard is one of my favourite colours :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love EVVVVERYTHING about this outfit.


    absolutely wonderful blog! so much inspiration!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the combination of emerald green and mustard is just so adorable. love how you rocked them!
    re: thank you very much for following (again). hahaha, hope you enjoy my future posts!






    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your skirt and your nail ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger