Tuesday 27 March 2012

we've got nothing to hide




Hi guys!
Sunny greetings from Budapest!
I'm sorry it got a bit quiet around the blog lately, I'm always so exhausted in the evening and if I'm not chilling out at my apartment, then my co-workers keep me entertained by taking me to different places. But I promise I take a lot of photos so I can catch up with posting when I'm back at home at the end of the week.

Anyways, good news: I'm in the media! Remember this Vedette Shapewear look I styled? Well, among some other awesome bloggers I am part of the Vedette "I've got nothing to hide" Campaign in the recent spring/summer issue of FASHIONSIGN March 2012!
Thanks to Vedette for putting me there! :)

Have a lovely day!








now playing: skrillex - breaking a sweat
Share this article :

8 comments:

  1. Congrats :) I think that's exactly what fashion is all about! No matter how you are, your style always shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this campaign, how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo that`s fantastic luv! ^^v
    fab campaign! ^^d WOOOT! \^^/
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh congratulations the outfits look so cute and stylish ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Carina,

    How have you been, back to the post I really like this a lot, I see some of my fav bloggers in the photos, One will be Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And its such a beautiful campaign

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh this is such a nice campaign!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great little feature. absolutely love it and the concept! and so happy i stumbled across your blog today ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger