Tuesday 17 April 2012

latest magazine finds: a wishlist



Hi guys!

I am one of these persons that browse through different kinds of magazines - mostly fashion and lifestyle ones - from time to time and whenever I see something interesting, I make a dog-ear. I collect these magazines with the dog-ears for a while an then one fine afternoon I sit down and go through them again to put together a little wishlist for the next months.
I have never made a post about this, so I thought it was time. ;)

Found in the recent Zalando magazine (no. 1, spring 2012):



Link

1. Maison Scotch t-shirt
2. mint & berry denim jacket
3. Head over Heels flats


Found in the recent German Joy magazine (April 2012):




1. book "Grow Up" by Ben Brooks
2. book "When God Was A Rabbit" by Sarah Winman
3. book "The Tiger's Wife" by Tea Obreht







4. PiP Studios handbag
5. Asos straw satchel
6. Tamaris shoes


Found in the recent German Glamour (April 2012):




1. Artdeco "Make-Up Base"
2. Paul & Joe Maison collection



Aaah so many pretty things!
Due to my upcoming Ireland holiday, there's a yawning void in my bank account... but maybe I'll be able to treat myself with some of the things above in the course of the next months.

How do you like these items? Any favourites?

Have a nice day! :)









now playing: nervo feat. afrojack and steve aoki - we're all no one

Share this article :

6 comments:

  1. Ooo Pretty finds!
    I love the flats <3
    So much cuteness out there...it really is dangerous ^^; *she weeps and stares at her empty wallet* ^^
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post so much! These finds are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing German Magazines, very cool!

    The books look very interesting! Who says you can't judge a book by it's cover?!
    I hear you on the yawining void in your bank account, deep sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I love those polka dot flats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes rock! Love them :D

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger