Wednesday 27 June 2012

the world looks better through your eyes


Hi guys!

Alright, so I'm finally back to posting outfit photos. It was a bit quiet around the blog last week because I'm having a big problem with my hayfever medicine - these pills just really knock me out! I slept a lot in the afternoons and didn't manage to finish all my to-do lists. But I had an appointment at the doctor's yesterday and I will get new medicine and an immunisation therapy and then everything will be fine. Can't wait for this to happen!

 ♥  coat + dress: h&m ♥ cardigan: zara ♥ belt: primark ♥ bag: liebeskind  ♥ shoes: sun & shadow  ♥  necklace: new yorker  ♥ ring: ebay ♥


This is my new bag! I adore it so much! You might know that normally I'm a thrifter, but a few months ago i decided to save money and "invest" in more expensive classic full leather bag for I know I'll have and love it a long time. So with my birthday money I got me this beautiful brown Liebeskind bag in a used vintage brown look. It's so soft and pretty, it's amazing!
And of course I would not be me if I had not tried to get it for less than shop price, right? I bought it via Ebay for about 40% less. Still it was new, the only defect was a missing clip button inside of the mini front pocket. Perfect bargain!

Okay, while writing this I'm dyeing my hair in a reddish mahogany brown because I was in the mood for a slight change. I'm looking forward to the result - well, hopefully it will be good!

Have a nice day everyone!







now playing: ed sheeran - firefly
Share this article :

12 comments:

  1. That necklace is so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this dress, I tried it on and now I regret not buying it!! It looks great with this colour cardigan, and that brown leather bag is gorgeous
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wirklich ein sehr schönes Kleid, und eine wahnsinnig tolle Tasche.
    Irgendwann schaffe ich es auch nochmal Geld in eine richtige Ledertasche zu investieren ;-)
    Liebste Grüße Jestil

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress and bag are so beautiful! Loving the whole look! Can't wait to see your new hair color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag and great bargain indeed! :) Also love your ring... :)

    Looking forward to seeing the new hair colour and good luck with the medicines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS BAG IS AMAZING. i love love the braided strap, also you look lovely! glad i found your blog! xx Elly @ jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your accessories and i hope u find a better medicine i suffer from hay fever but it's not too bad atm :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh die tasche ist schoooeen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress and accesories!

    *Oasap giveaway on my blog*
    *Sheinside giveaway on my blog*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look! I really like your dress and bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger