Wednesday 5 June 2013

life lately : may recap


Hi guys!

Here is a little photo recap of some things that happened in May.
Event-wise it was a pretty good month, only the weather was not as springy as it should have been.

Here we go with one of my teenage dreams that came true: I saw The Ataris live in concert and got to chat with Kris Roe. God, I really felt like 17 again! :)

Another great day was when I went to a high rope course for the very first time in my life. It was great fun but unfortunately I have no photos because I didn't want to carry my phone with me when climbing around in the tree tops. I only got a photo of the bruises I got from the steel ropes, damn I bruise easily like a ripe fruit...

One of the highlights food-wise was the Spanish Night I had with some friends and former colleagues. We cooked together and stuffed our faces with lots of yummy things.
Another food highlight was the birthday brunch of my father's girlfriend with a richly spread table and fresh flowers from their garden.

Then I also went to a flea market with two friends to get rid of some old stuff. Look at the cool things we had on sale!
 

And last but not least I have some dog goodness for you! For those of you who don't know them yet: Waleska, my dad's Jack Russell, a cute little bulldog advertising barrel doghouses at a May market and Juna (brown), Braskar (black) and Cora (brown and black), my best friend's dogs.

Hope you enjoyed this photo overload of what I did in May!


Share this article :

10 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the Ataris! Your Spanish night food looks so yummy and the doggies are all so cute, yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, why wasn't I invited to Spanish food night?? :( lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fu*k, you do bruise easily!!! You're like my mom, I can't look at her when I'm angry or else she gets blue just from me looking.:D

    Doggies!!!! Waleska is adorable! And I kind of wish I were that bulldog - to live in a barrel is a dream of mine. But a full one.:D

    P.S.: As far as being offended goes - I wasn't, not at all. He's a huge germaphobe, he know that and he's actually proud of that.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das erste Foto ist so süß ,du siehst entzückend aus <3 :)

    LG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are quite the adventurous woman! At least the bruises were caused by an activity you like doing :-)
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. So much appreciated!

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, what a phenomenal weekend! Looks so great! Congratulations on seeing a band you loved for so many years. Also, just noticed I wasn't following you?? Whoopsies! I am on now on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing pictures.
    A wonderful recap...looks so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great may! Hopefully june will be just as fun, but with more sunshine!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww the bulldog in the barrel just made my day! So adorable!
    Also I'm super jealous you got to see The Ataris! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger