Sunday 29 September 2013

all this getting high brings me down


Hi guys!

How was your week?
I'm sorry I neglected the blog a bit but the last days were crazy again.
Learning how to open beer bottles with a lighter and slowly starting to have a crush on someone who will move to the other end of the world soon are only two of the many great things I've achieved lately...
I'm also pretty busy preparing everything for my upcoming Budapest/Prague trip. So as you can see life's a whirlwind at the moment.


Today I'm keeping it really simple and comfy with my favourite jeans, boots and a lovely little top. I love me a simple and pretty striped shirt and jeans combo, there's nothing better for a lazy afternoon on a crisp sunny day in autumn.
I'll head for the oldtown later to meet a friend, grab some food and take a walk along the riverside. For this I think I'll have to add a wool jacket or something to the look because the wind is pretty chilly.


That's it for today.
I promise I'll drop in and post again before my holiday. I still have a recipe for chocolate pudding muffins and a hair post up my sleeve...

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!


 



Follow on Bloglovin

Share this article :

23 comments:

  1. Cuteness! You rock the casual look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein schöner comfy look :) Viel Spaß in Budapest/Prag! Nach Budapest wollte ich auch schon immer mal, wird sicherlich super!
    Schönen Sonntag noch <3

    http://ilikeyourstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace! i follow you, hope you follow me back:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect casual look!! I love the colour of that sweater :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you'll wow that crush of yours so much he'll decide to stay?? Hmm???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bracelet <3

    effiesdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tolles Outfit ,tolle Bilder! Das zweite ist mein liebstes ,soooo schön <3 :)

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tolles Outfit! Die Kette ist so schön!!!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bracelet, and I love love love your boots!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your casual chic outfit- stripes are the best. Perfect for a day out! Have fun preparing for your Budapest/Prague trip! Traveling is so exciting, I got a ton of wanderlust within me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der Armreif ist sooo toll *.*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of that cardigan and the necklace. Nice touch.

    -C.C.

    Where the Water Meets the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit, love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple, comfortable and chic, good choice <3
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stripes and the cardigan is a fantastic colour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As much as I'm ashamed to say this, but I still don't know how to open a beer bottle with a lighter. It just seem so frigging hard!! I do feel sorry about your crush... Maybe you could move away with him? Yes? No?:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Weinrot steht dir einfach richtig gut! :) Und ein gestreiftes Top ist immer TOP! :)

    Liebe grüße,
    Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely jewellery! I'm excited for your chocolate muffin recipe post :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Das Armband ist ja total super, solcher Schmuck gefällt mir sehr gut! Siehst mal wieder total süß aus, das Shirt ist auch so toll!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great! I like you smile <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ouu, very jealous of your upcoming trip, sounds fun! Great casual look, the colour of your cardigan is such a beautiful rich colour and I am crazy about your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the bracelet

    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.

    Kisses
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger