Friday 20 September 2013

cats and dogs

cats and dogs outfit post title
Hello loves!

How are you? I hope you're having a good week?
Mine has been uneventful so far, apart from some good news: I have teamed up with PersunMall.com, a lovely online shop for everything a girl's heart could desire clothing-wise. Their range consists of many beautiful dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories (you might remember my autumn/winter wish list?). Playful and cute print dresses, effortlessly cool oversized jumpers, sexy crop tops - you can find it all there for reasonable prices. They even order free international shipping, how good is that?!

PersunMall were so kind to send me this adorable little dog print blouse and I really couldn't wait for it to arrive. It's the Vintage Style Dog See-Through Shirt and as you can see it's the cutest piece ever!
When I first took it out of the bag I must admit it seemed a bit short. Online I had seen that it comes in a high-low style, which is awesome, but the front is really short and I wanted to save the world from seeing me in a belly top, so I went for the more elegant version and wore a high-waisted skirt with it.
As for the quality, it is made of breezy very light polyester, very comfortable and not itchy on the skin. Furthermore the fabric does not wrinkle, so I can decide wether I want to wear the shirt tucked in or not without any sign of wrinkles.
But what I like most about it are - of course - the cute dog print and the little golden collar tips.
How do you like this lovely little ensemble that makes cats and dogs collide? :)
A big *Thank you!* to PersunMall for sponsoring me this pretty blouse.
By the way if you would like to support them you can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogger or Youtube.

Happy Thursday!











Share this article :

21 comments:

  1. Lovely colors. I like your shoes (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is adorable, the necklace too! I have shoes like that, only that they are turquoise..love them!
    Beautiful look, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke fürs kommentieren, ich freu mich immer voll, deinen Namen zu sehen!
    Voll tolles Outfit, die Bluse ist super und die schuhe sowieso!!

    Dir noch einen tollen Tag,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE all these colours together!! That cardigan looks oh so cozy. And a dog print shirt is right up my alley ;)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. mag deine outfits immer!! du kombinierst so tolle farben!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog print shirt is sooo cute! I absolutely love the print and the detail of the gold collar tips. I'm really loving that you paired cat shoes with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favourite outfit of yours. I love the colours and the print. The necklace and the shoes are especially amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is so adorable, I love the tiny chihuahua print!! And I've heard a lot of good things about the shop, but I had no idea they offer free international shipping - thumbs up for that.

    Have an insanely awesome weekend, babe!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Schuhe gibts beim New Yorker? Muss ich hin. Ich liebe ja alles mit Tierdruck und die Bluse sieht herallerliebst aus. Hab einen Parka von Persunmall und ich stimm dir zu, die Sachen fallen schon arg klein aus. Toller Herbstlook :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look awesome! Congrats on the partnership, this blouse they sent you is beautiful! I love the colour of your skirt and it looks great with your yellow cardi (which I want in my closet now haha).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look dear & such a lvoely blog, I'm following on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you follow back!
    xoxo
    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colour combination is perfect! The mustard and purple go so well together. I also really love the shirt, the print is so cute xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just had to put that outfit on Pinterest. That shirt is ridiculously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh your cardigan is just purrfect for fall
    i love the mustard color
    and your blouse is too cute with those dog prints

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Cats everywhere! <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Süsser Look as usual :)
    Ich mag die Schühchen so sehr und die Bluse mit den Hundis ist so goldig <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay, dog blouse & cat shoes! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your shoes <3
    you look really cool!
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger