Monday 10 February 2014

crutches

crutches blog post title

Hey folks!

I'm sorry it's been a bit quiet round the blog again lately, but at the moment I have to recover from a little martial arts accident where I broke my foot.
I'll have to wear this splint for some more weeks, but as soon as I can walk properly again I will try to take outfit pics. Until then I'll maybe post a recipe or two, but I can't promise it because the deadline for my bachelor thesis and my boyfriend's day of departure are drawing nearer (we won't see each other for some months, so spending time with him is pretty important to me at the moment).
Anyways, I will be back very soon loves.

Until next time,


  



Follow on Bloglovin





Share this article :

15 comments:

  1. Get better soon lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you poor dear!! You still look cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! I hope you feel better soon! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh neeeein du Arme! Ich wünsch dir gute Besserung und hoff dein Bein ist schnell wieder fit! Siehst trotzdem immer noch top aus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh kacke!!! du arme!
    gute besserung und schnelle heilung!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I hope that you will be better quickly ♥
    Kisses from France,
    Eléanor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I hope your leg heals soon, dear! And good luck on your thesis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that! I hope it heals up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, your poor foot! I hope you feel better soon

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Wishing you all the best and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your broken foot looks like it must be very painful. I hope you've been taking care and healing well as you write your bachelor thesis. Your red hair and eye-makeup look pretty as always.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger