Friday 5 June 2015

time for pretty dresses

- Für Deutsch bitte runterscrollen! -
 [EN] Hey all!

It is officially winter here in Australia now, but the rest of the world is anticipating or even already having warm summer days. Aaand summer time is time for pretty dresses, right?
It is the season for glamourous garden parties, ball nights and weddings. And all these events scream for what? Pink Prom Dresses! Why pink? Because it is a fun colour, perfect on summer skin and makes every dress look even more feminine.
Let me be honest with you: I have avoided pink clothes for a long time in my life! I always felt like this colour was too girly for the tomboy I used to be back then. I thought it would make me look ridiculous and as if someone was putting lipstick on the pig.
Last year, however, I bought a lovely pink dress for the very first time and was smitten with it from the moment it arrived in the mail. I figured out that it really does not depend on the colour but on my own attitude when wearing it! I also came to the conclusion that pink can look pretty cool on me especially because I am not a girly girl. So you see, basically I'm just telling you to give pink a chance in your wardrobe if you don't do it already. Believe me, giving it a go might change your mind about it.
Back to this post's actual topic though. I have picked some pink favourites from the lovely online shop PickeDresses to give you some inspiration about what to wear for your next summer events that require a glamour look.
Hope you like my picks!


[DE] Hallo meine Lieben!

Es ist jetzt offiziell Winter hier in Australien, aber der Rest der Welt freut sich wie blöd auf den Sommer oder hat sogar schon tiptop Sommerwetter. Und Sommerzeit ist die Zeit für schöne Kleider, richtig?
Glamuröse Gartenparties, Ballnächte, Hochzeiten stehen an. Und nach was schreien all diese Feierlichkeiten? Nach pinken Kleidchen! Warum ausgerechnet Pink? Weil es gute Laune macht, toll auf gebräunter Sommerhaut aussieht und jedes Kleid gleich noch viel femininer wirken lässt.
Ich will ehrlich sein mit euch: Ich habe pinke Sachen eine lange Zeit gehasst. Hat sich immer falsch angefühlt für mich weil ich damals so ein jungenhaftes Mädchen war. Ich dachte immer das passt einfach gar nicht zu mir.
Letztes Jahr habe ich dann aber doch zum ersten Mal in meinem Leben ein pinkes Kleid gekauft und war direkt ganz vernarrt. Ich habe dann festgestellt, dass es nicht auf die Farbe an mir ankommt, sondern auf die Einstellung mit der ich sie trage. Ich bin sogar zu dem Schluss gekommen, dass Pink ziemlich cool an mir aussieht eben gerade weil ich nicht so ein "girly girl" bin.
Also eigentlich will ich damit nur sagen gebt Pink eine Chance falls ihr das nicht eh schon tut. Es mal zu versuchen könnte eure Meinung ändern.
So, nun aber zurück zum Thema: Ich habe euch mal meine pinken Favoriten des Onlineshops PickeDresses zusammengestellt um euch für zukünftige schicke Events zu inspirieren.
Ich hoffe es gefällt euch!


Have a lovely day! - Habt einen schönen Tag!
Share this article :

7 comments:

  1. The pink dresses are the best
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You know I love pink!
    These are dream dresses, want them all! Great post my dear! ♥

    Enjoy your Sunday! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that A-line Scoop Neck Short/Mini Satin Tulle Beading Prom Dress from PickeDresses.com and am amazed at how many beautiful dresses they have shown on their site. I love your picks. I could spend hours looking at all the beautiful dresses on that site!

    http://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2015/05/institutionalised-police-racism-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been trying to find tulle skirts/dresses!!! these are great ideas!!! lovely looks!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to avoid pink too, but then I realized how flattering it is. It's now my favorite color to wear! I love all these dresses!

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is such a bold color. And I say that because I'm a pale ginger who has to be *really* careful about what sort of pink I wear if I'm going to at all. I really love the second set of dresses, particularly the one on the top right of those four. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these beautiful blush dresses! Such a good selection! I was just in New Zealand for three weeks and I think as a Californian, I always thought of Australia and NZ as always being warm sunny places, but now I know, it can get cooooollld! You live in a beautiful country and have gorgeous neighboring countries!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate every single one! <3

 

bad taste toast Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger